CLEARWINNER 31A-WD GENSET
CLEARWINNER 31A-WD GENSET is formulated to maintain Diesel fuel quality and useability.
Treatment rate: variable, according to fuel’s condition: from 1 litre 31A-WD to 500 litres of fuel, or up to 1,000 litres of fuel
Principle application: to prolong fuel’s shelf life when stored long term to support standby generators:
CLEARWINNER 31A-WD GENSET offers the following benefits:
• Stabilises fuel , prevents deterioration , separation and oxidisation
• Acts as a highly effective , non abrasive , injector and fuel systems cleanser , assuring the operator of optimum fuel atomisation and a complete fuel "burn"
• Reduces "smoking" and emissions
• Acts as a water dispersant , protecting injectors from wear and damage caused by water droplets carried with the fuel
• Suitable for application to BioDiesel fuel containing up to 50% FAME content.
• Effective period of protection - 12 - 18 months
A highly effective Diesel fuel preservative , formulated to maintain contamination free Diesel fuel and Diesel fuel storage tanks.
Treat rate: 1 litre of PURIFY to 4,000 litres Diesel fuel
Suitable for application to all Diesel fuel types , including those with FAME (biofuel) content.
CLEARWINNER CFI (Cold Flow Improver)
CLEARWINNER CFI is formulated to maintain Diesel fuel cold flow properties in sub-zero temperatures.
Treatment rate: 1 litre CFI to 1,000 litres Diesel fuel
CLEARWINNER CFI offers the following benefits:
• Protects CFPP (Cold Filter Plug Point) of winter grade Diesel fuel to -24 degrees Centigrade
• Allows machinery / vehicles to operate in severe winter conditions
• CFI will protect fuel at temperatures down to -30 degrees Centigrade, by applying a stronger dose (1 : 500)